Friday, 11 November 2016

It is a continuous Battle

I started writing this Blog about a week ago and I had a whole lot of lines going on but I stopped along the way because it was not  genuine nor was it from the heart.
I don't want to Blog about things that are not from the heart. I want to share about my struggles and I pray that someone will read it and be encouraged and will not be fall in the same pit as I once was in. 

God is loving, gracious and merciful God that we could never doubt. But in the same vein He is a god of order and because He loves us so much He also disciplines the ones He loves. Grace should in no way be an excuse for us to sin or live in sin.
When I say the battle continues is that the struggle is still going on. I don't want to live a life of disappointing God but day after day t he devil throws something so pretty at me and I just cant seem to resist. But the question that comes to mind is why on earth would the Devil want to give me such an amazing gift. 
He has come only to steal kill and destroy. It feels so good but I know the result will be my destruction..
I don't  want to let go but when I said yes to Christ I knew that it would cost me and this world has nothing to offer me..
There is NOBODY Greater that my Father.....



No comments:

Post a Comment