Tuesday, 10 November 2015

I am Pregnant

For days I have been thinking about this post. For days I have been thinking where and how do I start telling this story. Well here goes nothing.

I am pregnant. Sjoe yes I said it, I am 3 months pregnant and this thing that is growing in me has got to go. If i do not get rid of IT, IT will kill me. If I let IT grow to a full term i will do nothing but give birth to death, but if I do abort it I will live to see another day. So what do I do? I have known for the past months that I cant keep feeding IT, I need to starve it cos I cant let IT come to this earth IT will just kill me. Let me put it simpler I am pregnant with sin and if I leave it and let it grow to full growth I will give birth to death for the wages of sin is death.That is why I say I need to abort the sin in order for me to live again and start a new page. This thing is standing between my Father and I and it is killing from the inside out. People think I am fine, people look at me and assume all is well with me, but I am drowning. But today I made a choice to expose it. I made a choice to speak out and bring it to light. For as much as I am enjoying the sin it is really not worth hurting my creator and putting those who love me and constantly praying for me through pain. God id gracious he has revealed to me this sin that is growing in me and He has really been using different things and people and His word to convict me. I mean every Sunday He uses the same person to unconsciously to bring up the thing am struggling with and just talks about it over and over again 2 consecutive Sundays He has been dealing with me.
This I know for sure this thing has got to go. It cant stay. Even thou I sugar coat it I need to ask myself the question of why the HELL would the devil want  to give me such a beautiful gift. Daar is niks goes wat van devil kom nie (there is nothing good that comes from the devil).

That is my story.The struggle still continues and I have Faith that He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion.
 

1 comment: