Well I am not much of a blogger or because I do not know what it means to be a blogger.If blogging means, I am to write as to how my day was and what I did during the day than I guess it is not my thing. I am the kind of person who writes down my thoughts and want to advice people and tell people my story. What I had to go through and what it is that makes me believe and stand in the position I currently am.
So today I want to talk about the women of EVE. The Ladies that came from the rib of ADAM. Today I was in the gym and as I was cycling there was a guy next to me on the next bike. As we were cycling we could see outside the window. A young beautiful lady walked by and she was wearing this awfully short jean short. The guy next to me said " Look at that, what type of a dress code is that, than you ladies say men rape you, while you look for it and provoke them with your dressing." I told him I totally agree with his statement.
It left me thinking the way we dress showing our thighs and half of our butt, our breasts all over the place. Is it because we want to show that we have well build bodies, or is it because we are seeking for attention we don't seem to know where we can find?
My answer is this, it is simply because we have not discovered who we are in our creator, who we are in Christ. The moment we realize our worth and that no man, no magazine, nothing on this earth can ever define who we are accept He that created us, than we are in great danger.
My baby girl you are beautiful just as you are, you don't need to show any thighs or any clivage to prove that you are beautiful. Not even make up could ever make you anymore beautiful than you already are. Know your worth in Him who created you. For you my baby are fearfully and wonderfully made.
Written with lots of love and from the bottom of the Heart by:
May-c Ngozu
Way to go blogger!!
ReplyDelete